Nye County School District Wants YOU to Drive School Buses!
We have several job opportunities for permanent and substitute bus drivers.
FREE PAID TRAINING
EARN WHILE YOU LEARN
Assistance with expenses related to licensing
REQUIREMENTS: All School Bus Driver candidates must meet the following requirements at the time of application:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public; to understand highway traffic signs; respond to official inquiries, and make entries on reports and records
- Must be physically qualified to drive a school bus in accordance with FMCSA Physical Qualifications and Examinations (Valid Medical Examiner’s Certificate)
- Must be able to obtain CPR/First Aid/AED Certificate (District provided)
- Must have or be able to obtain a current, valid Class B CDL license issued by Nevada or a border state with a Passenger (P) and School Bus (S) endorsement (District will offer training if needed for CDL)
- Must provide Nye County School District with a list of all violations as required by FMCSA 391.27
- Must not have been disqualified to drive a school bus under FMCSA 391.15 Disqualifications of Drivers FMCSA 391.11 http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov
In addition, selected applicants must pass a reference check, mandatory fingerprint background check and drug and alcohol testing.
Driver salary starting at $15.49 per hour
- To apply for this position and for a complete listing of all Nye County School District public vacancies, please visit: https://www.applitrack.com/nye...